mcurtt

Kim-Jensen_2020-09_September_Recipe-Challenge_web

Kim-Jensen_2020-09_September_Recipe-Challenge_web
mcurtt, Sep 25, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen - Yes (Blog Hop), Happy Mail, It’s About Time, Ameline, Rhyme or Reason, Live Out Loud.
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhh, I love your take on this challenge and love that picture of John! I haven't done Kim's challenge yet. Great idea to use her blog hop goodies.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love the treatment of your photo! I also love the frame behind the photo and the yellow string. Great layout!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great design with all the strips of papers and mix of patterns. John looks relaxed and happy. Who wouldn't be in Italy, right? That yes, yes, yes paper from the blog hop is fabulous for your page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      I'm loving all the different strips, Marilyn, especially the strip of yes! I also love the wavy string by your journaling. I need to get hopping so I can scrap with the hop goodies!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KimJ
      Wonderful, Marilyn! I love the tones of the photo with the colors in the papers and elements you've used! Terrific pattern mixing and clever adaptation of the yes vellum! Fabulous page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page, love the layering and vertical design!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous photo. I like the bold yes all the way down the page.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      Love your take on the challenge. Thank you for you playing with us. Love all your layering and the photi
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    252.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).