RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-September-Week#4-Say Something

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-September-Week#4-Say Something
RJMJ, Sep 24, 2020
Description:
I Have Made It To Week#4's MM For September...Must Mean September Is Almost Over...LOL!...I Had A Bit Of A Rough Start On Week#1 But Once I Worked That Out...I Have Loved All Of The Collage Challenges...Way To Get Me To Focus On Certain Aspects Of MM Scrapping!...

*For Today's Layout...I'm Touching On A Few Current Themes...Covid-19/Mask Wearing..."You Can't Stop Me From Trying"...To Persevere/To Think Positive//To Get Through Each Day/And Hope That Each Day Will Get Just A Little Bit Brighter...A Good Day To Do:See Something:Feel Something-Do Something:Think Something:Create Something...The Center Focus Subject Matter Today Is Martin Luther King...I Have A Dream...It All Ties Into Our Current State Of Equal Rights Protests I Issues Today...He Had A Dream For Equality For All...All These Years Later & This Is Still At Issue...It Seems Unfathomable To Me...I Believe Deep Down Most People Fundamentally Want The Same Things...Love,Acceptance,Equality...Seems Like A No-Brainer To Me...My Heart Goes Out To All Those Who Have Been Affected & Touched By The Many Tragedies That Sadly,Seem To Be All Too Common These Days...Can't The Powers-To-Be Learn From Past Mistakes...& Open-Up Their Hearts & Minds Just A Little Bit More...& See All Sides Of This Sensitive Subject...Everyone Deserves All Of These Things & More...[Love/Acceptance/Equality]...I Can Only Hope That Things Are Gonna Change Now For The Better...So My WA Today Ties Back In To This Very Subject Matter...See Something?...Then Do Something...Feel Something?...Then Do Something...Think Something?...Then Do Something...And Lastly & Most Importantly For All Of Us Scrappers,Crafters & Creators...Create Something...Take All Of Your Feelings & Channel Them Into Something Creative...I May Not Be A Mover & Shaker On The Big Stage Of These Issues...But My Feelings Matter Too...& So I Have Creatively Put Them Into This Layout To Get Them Out There...Since That Is What I Do...I Feel Something/See Something/Think Something/Do Something...Then I Create Something...

*For My Say Something Layout-I Used:

*Pocket Art:Signature Kit No.6/Monthly Muse-Bits & Bobs1-Rachel Jefferies
*Botanical Mix & Sprout-Lynn Grieveson
*Life Is:Keeping Memories Alive-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-December 2019-Year Retrospective-Little Butterfly Wings/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2016-Discover Yourself Artistically-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2018-Journal Introspective Muse-Rachel Jefferies
*Gently Templates-Template#2-Lynn Grieveson
*Hello 2018-Color Styles-Overlay-Style 148 & 156-NBK Design
*Strength Of A Woman-Color Overlay-NBK Design

*To The Best Of My Knowledge I Have Complied With All The Rules Of This Challenge...*
mywisecrafts likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    550.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).