adriablack

Bloom Like a Wildflower

Bloom Like a Wildflower
adriablack, Sep 24, 2020
Description:
Sept 2020 - Style Challenge

Journaling:
Since Covid started in March, I haven’t really had any desire to do anything creative. I’ve been so stressed with homeschooling, prepping for homeschool, working from home for Bit Tech, taking care of the house, worrying about Jamie’s surgeries, doing the shopping, doing the cleaning, and all of that kind of thing. However, the last few weeks I have been craving some time to just relax and play with all my pretties. I started playing with my art supplies and watching some of my favorites on YouTube, but it all seemed like a lot of WORK to get started again. So instead, I decided to play around in one of my coloring books. It was a lot of fun and I’m FINALLY feeling inspired to be creative at least a little bit...

Credits:
Torn Photo - Fiddle-Dee-Designs Torn Dressed Up Template
Background Watercolor Paper - After the Rain TLP Collab
Extra Paint and Mixed Media Bit and Everything Else - Bloom and Grow TLP Collab
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      Well it is good to see you back and in the creative swing of things again - life has definitely been distracting, you're not the only one but this is so eyecatching and artistic in itself but those big kaledioscope flowers are just hypnotic! wow!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful colouring, lovely journaling and page.
      adriablack likes this.
    • KarenB
      So glad you found your creativity again. Fabulous colouring, and I like the way it knits into your layout. Beautifully done :)
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    432px
    Height:
    432px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).