trekmom

Happy 71st Birthday, Bruce Springsteen

Happy 71st Birthday, Bruce Springsteen
trekmom, Sep 23, 2020
Description:
I think someone forgot to feed Steven Van Zandt in this photo, the two of them love to ham it up as they have been best buddies since they were maybe 19 or 20.
I lifted this photo from Twitter.
I used Little Butterfly Wings Magic Scape Paint 02. Little Butterfly Wings Real Life Paint 01.
Bella Gypsy Meowter Space ib paint 3.
SoCo Dear Dad Solids 05.
SoCo Music to my Ears Word bits 3 (Favourite band) and 12 (best concert ever).
Paula Kesselring's Music Elements 7 (headphones) and word art 9.
A Pennington Social Butterfly Solids 9.
Rebecca McMeen Brown Sugar Days Grunge Frame.
MrsPeel and Electra like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is awesome! Love all the different designers you used so expertly together!
      trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      great combo of artistic with all the painty goodness and real, with the headphones and social media /phone screen styling!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      bellbird likes this.
    • Electra
      OMG, 71!? Well, at least he is older than me. This page is full of energy and awesomeness! And I love the screenshot, what a pic!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra He looks really great for his age, takes good care of himself. Thank you. I've been a fan since no one knew who he was.
    • MrsPeel
      and OMG WoW to this TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Live him too, and here the way you scrapped it makes it so real feeling come out of it!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel Thank you, I can't believe I just saw your kind words today. His music helps in life, every day. His soul shines through in everything he does. Have you read his book? you'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll love every word.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @trekmom oh I loved his music always...didn;t know there was a book, will go get it!!! I have issues reading long paragraphs but have been able to read with my daughter's help and went through a whole couple of books in 6 months, I used to read a book a week!!! anyway, I saw a movie....I ll try get the name, quiet sure is on Netflix or Amazon...it is about a British kid who's idol is him, and he goes to see the place where Bruce grew up, is an amazing movie, that shows how inspirational he is with his music and life, so, am od for the book!!!! Don;t worry about not reading soon, I haven't been much consistent in presence either, we are all trying our best :) I always love your pages!!!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel You've made my day, thank you. I saw the movie too, It made me sad that the kid went through such horrible racism. Fun movie and true story. I find when I read out loud, I do better. I started out by reading the entire series of Harry Potter books to my kids. Even when they were too old to read out loud to. I read the Hobbit to them out loud as well. Maybe not read Bruce's book to kids, lol. I would love to listen to audio books, I love to hear an author's voice.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).