TravelScrapSleepRepeat

PL 2019: June 10-16 L

PL 2019: June 10-16 L
TravelScrapSleepRepeat, Sep 20, 2020
Description:
After a decade of Project Life, there are definitely some stories that are harder for me to tell than others and some weeks are just rough. As the author of your own story, it is up to you whether you want to record them or not. But if you choose to, the new Untold Stories release by Sahin Designs has you covered.

Credits: Untold Stories Cards / Untold Stories Papers / Untold Stories Elements / Untold Stories Stamps by Sahin Designs
trekmom likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I read your words and just wanted to sit by you and say hey. I don't know what happened, but I do get that some stories ache to tell and put onto pages. What you have shown has a sense of hope in it.
    • trekmom
      Love this page, your photos, your story telling. I hope you get those dumplings next time.
    • TravelScrapSleepRepeat
      @AnneofAlamo thank you so much! There are just some periods that life gets a little heavy, ya know? That situation has resolved and things are looking up (if you don't count the current state of the world....).
    • TravelScrapSleepRepeat
      @trekmom thank you! I am pretty sure I did get dumplings shortly after, but I am probably about due again! That whole situation was just so symbolic of my life at the moment that it was even funny at the time :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    TravelScrapSleepRepeat
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    2056px
    Height:
    2060px
    Aperture:
    f/1.8
    Make:
    HUAWEI
    Model:
    YAL-L21
    Date / Time:
    2020:09:15 13:56:34
    Exposure Time:
    6931000/1000000000 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 50
    Focal Length:
    4.75 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).