Meibritt

Little Miss

Little Miss
    • KarenB
      What a cute series of photos! Love all the stitched leaves and the fun title :)
      Meibritt likes this.
    • trekmom
      That she is! Little Miss Cutie! I love how you put the photos across the page with the fun fall goodies. Beautiful colors, beautiful page, beautiful kiddo.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • umyesh
      This is so pretty! The way you've combined the stringbats, sequins, and flowers all across the page and all around the photos is stunning. Love those pictures of your little miss cutie too. :)
      Meibritt likes this.
    • garrynkim
      She is such a cutie, that's for sure. I love how the sequins pop on the page among all the elements. They really add sparkle to an already beautiful layout.
      Meibritt likes this.
    • bellbird
      great design for a series of photos with so many fun elements!
      Meibritt likes this.
    • cfile
      Aww!! Birgitt, she is beautiful! I love all the photos and poses :) The stitched autumn leaves and the stapled sequins along with the great title work really accent the photos so well. She is precious.. Thank you so much for playing along with the Sept. Random Challenge!
      Meibritt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Meibritt
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).