adriablack

Grow Positive - Math Lessons

Grow Positive - Math Lessons
adriablack, Sep 21, 2020
Description:
Sept 2020 Template Challenge

Journaling:
Atizle’s least favorite subject has always been math. The same is holding true for our homeschool time as well. But we have been mixing worksheets with reading books that introduce math concepts, playing math board games, and some online games. So Math is becoming less of a battle. Today I snapped some pictures of her working on an activity with beans for our even/odd/place value unit.

Credits:
Sabrina's Creations - Sept 2020 Template
Kit - TLP Roots Collab
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Awesome page.. love the diagonal paper mix and love the journaling and photos of Atizle! I am so glad you are making Math fun .. sounds like she will excel in it! Great word art and quotes to go with your page and how she is growing in her school work. Beautiful page!
      adriablack likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      same! math is not for me! sounds like she has a smart mama to do that for her! such a great idea! love the expanded journaling spot w/the frame and love the text paper running along the split background on the diagonal!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).