adriablack

Our Crabapple Tree

Our Crabapple Tree
adriablack, Sep 22, 2020
Description:
Photography Challenge - Sept 2020

Journaling:
I have been loving our nature walks and exploring nature with Atizle. It was a rainy, crappy day and she was busy playing in the rain. When all of sudden, she came running up to me to tell me we have a tree in the backyard that had CHERRIES on it!

After doing some investigating through our field guides, we discovered we have a crab apple tree in the backyard! She even tasted one when we found out it was edible. Spoiler alert - she thought it was sour and yucky.

Credits:
Template - Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs from the TLP Happy Collab
Kit - Bloom and Grow TLP Collab
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      What a great page.. great close ups and how wonderful to explore and find out about what you have around you. I laughed re the journaling that after researching and finding out it was edible that she tasted it and did not like it! I love the papers and scribbles with the tree and all to add dimension here and that beautiful butterfly in the bottom right. Your large title really is wonderful too.. beautiful photos!!!
      adriablack likes this.
    • KarenB
      That is the sweetest journaling! l love your apple tree pics, and the big title is great :)
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).