trekmom

Kim Jensen Recipe Challenge September 2020

Kim Jensen Recipe Challenge September 2020
trekmom, Sep 21, 2020
Description:
I used Kim Jensen's Eclectic Autumn cardboard, cork and clip 2 blue, brad blue and slate, notebook paper white and yellow, paint blue, newsprint gray paper.
Folded Alpha Stitches, Navy (D) Orange (Y) White (L) Mint (A) Yellow (N) # 3
Phrames 2 straight 7 x 5 aged creases with mask.
I used 8 pieces of flair, the flowers and the brads. I used 2 pieces of cork. I used two notebook papers, and background newsprint gray.
LynnG and jesskab like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      sweet photo. lovely mix of paint and layers
      trekmom likes this.
    • jesskab
      This is so cool! I love all your layers & shadowing!
      trekmom likes this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love, love, love how you used the stitched alpha! The different colors for the letters and the big 3 look so awesome together! I love what you've done in the background too; great combination of colors, papers, and paint.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you. On a side note, getting his normally curly to look like that that was killing me. I love the curls. He hasn't has a haircut since Feb and is now looking like a young Bruce Springsteen. Be still this mom's heart.
      @jesskab Thank you so much!
      @umyesh I so appreciate your kind words, thank you!
    • KimJ
      So fun! I love your use of color, and the transparent red is very cool! Awesome use of the alphas! Terrific page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love all the paint. Great use of the stitched Alpha's they go perfectly with the page. I love how you surrounded the 3 with them!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KimJ You have made my day today, thank you for your kind words.
      @garrynkim Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).