RJMJ

NBK Design-September-Advanced Challenge:Photo Mosaic-You Are Worthy

NBK Design-September-Advanced Challenge:Photo Mosaic-You Are Worthy
RJMJ, Sep 18, 2020
Description:
What An Interesting Challenge Indeed!...I Too Have PSE & Wasn't Able To Create My Page As Such...But With The Help Of A Friend!...& A Contact Sheet...She Helped Me Create The Mosaic Effect...& I Then Proceeded To Create & Finish My Layout...All The Photos I Used Are Travel Destination Photos..Sooo!...Many!...This Layout Is All About Being The "STAR" In Your Own Life...Learning To Love! Yourself...& Accept Yourself!...Realizing That We Are All Stars In Our Own Lives!...Each One Of Us Shining Our Bright! Star Light! Everywhere We Go!...We All Have Our Own Shining Star Light! To Share With The World...So Shine On!...And Fill The World With All Of Your Own Wonderful! & Magical!...Star Lights!...

*For My You Are Worthy Layout-I Used:

*Art Crush No.30/Art Crush No.31-NBK Design
*Indian Summer-Color Style-White-NBK Design
*Imagine-PT-Styles-Color Overlay-NBK Design
*Strength Of A Woman-Color Styles-NBK Design
LynnG, SeattleSheri and cinderella like this.
    • cinderella
      This is breathtaking, @RJMJ! Well, your whole gallery is! I love the message of your page, you always put so much thought in your layouts.
      I am so happy that you joined my challenge and found your way through while your program doesn't have this function. Thanks for playing along!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      this is absolutely stunning!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ such a stunning layout!!! I love the bold and warm colors!!!! Well done my friend!!!!:bk:bk:bk:bk:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Awww! Thank You! My Friend! For The Assist On Helping Me Create My Mosaic!...Glad You Encouraged Me To Do So!...Glad You Liked How It Turned Out!...The Mix Of The Warmer Colors! & The Bold Pink! Took Me By Surprise Too!...Who Knew They Would Have Looked So Good Together!...Thanks! For Getting Me Outside Of My Comfort Zone Too My BFF!...You Rock!!!...:bk...:bk...:bk...:heartslub...:heartslub...:heartslub...:yourock...:yourock...:yourock...
    • RJMJ
      @cinderella ...Awww! Shucks!!!...:blush...Such Heartfelt Words!...Thank You! So Very Much!!!...I Do Try To Spread A Positive Message In General...And Can't We All Use More Positivity In Our Lives?...:bk :heartslub...
      cinderella likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Angela Toucan ...Thank You! So Much For Your Kind Words!...Love! Seeing You Here In My Gallery!...Always Spreading The Joy! & Positivity! Of Scrapping!...
    • Lillyia
      @RJMJ This is absolutely stunning, gorgeous, wonderful. It's so eye-catching. The woman, is that you?, is beautiful and the colors are perfect. The message always timely for so many of us at different stages of our lives. Well done!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Lillyia ...Thank You! For Your Wonderful Comment!...I LOVE! The Idea That You Thought That Lovely Lady Was Me!!!...How Very Sweet!...But No!...She's A Beauty All Her Own From Unsplash!...:bk...
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! Absolutely stunning! I love the amazing photomosaic work, the crown on the head, the pose, the vibrant pink and yellow colour scheme, the way the yellow diagonal in the top right resembles a ray of light, bur also follows the pathway of her hair (with the addition of the stars it makes me think of the motorway with fast moving cars) and the use of white behind the title.
      #photomosaic
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    703.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).