mywisecrafts

Stop Waiting_LBW_M3_Add On September 2020

Stop Waiting_LBW_M3_Add On September 2020
mywisecrafts, Sep 17, 2020
Description:
This layout does have some blending modes utilized, while I didn't physically recolor anything, I did clip paper to various aspects of the template and applied blending modes. I also did an extraction layer of the wording from the background and layered that over the train photo to make the wording pop a little.

M3 September 2020 Add-Ons
Elements
Artsy Papers
Journal Cards
Bundle Pricing

Non-M3 Items:
Scrappable Stackables No9 by Lynn Grieveson & The Nifty Pixel
Photo:Unsplash & edited by me
RJMJ and LynnG like this.
    • Sokee
      This is sooo cooool!!! Just going to :ballonhanghere for awhile!
    • mywisecrafts
      @Sokee awww thank you!!!!! Haven't forgot about the art journaling challenges. Have the ideas....just need to them in layouts.... LOL.
    • Sokee
      @mywisecrafts And if your like me.... make the time to go and do it!
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...I LOVE! EVERYTHING! About This!...The Girl Waiting!...For Her Subway Train...As It Swishes By!...Like Opportunity Passing By!...CLEVER!...Stop!Waiting!...Get A Move On!...Right!...Now's The Time!...Wonderful Advice!...I Especially Love The Extracted Large WA!...It Sure Drives Home The Message You Are Portraying Here!...BRAVO!...LOVE!!!!!!!!!!...You Just Know How To Achieve That Grungy Urban Feel In Your Layouts!...Without Losing Focus On The Subject Matter! & Story!...Am In Awe On How You Do That!...:ballonhang :ballonhang :ballonhang...:yourock :yourock :yourock...:bk:bk:bk...
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Thank You my friend!!! I feel like my style should just be called “hip hop” lol. I do love the grunge..... I think I like it because it’s always a piece of reality.... life isn’t pristine.... it’s a mixed bag.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).