mywisecrafts

Back To School_2014

Back To School_2014
mywisecrafts, Sep 13, 2020
Description:
So, since my kids refused back to school pictures this year.....here's a throw back to 2014. Kennedy was starting Kindergarten. The original picture was actually in front of Starbucks (1st day of school tradition), but I didn't like the Starbucks door, so I subbed this door in.

Credits:
On the Edge No 1 by The Nifty Pixel
Grunge it Up Vol 1 | Photo Mounts by The Nifty Pixel
Schoolscape Bundle by Little Butterfly Wings
Photo of door from Pixabay, edited by me.
LynnG likes this.
    • AJK
      LOVE the mixture here of graphics with realism; such a great collage effect!
    • Lillyia
      Fun page, Esther! Cute kids at the front door. But Starbucks- that's the back to school tradition? It's an interesting page because like most of your work there are so many layers, so much to see.
      RJMJ and mywisecrafts like this.
    • bestcee
      That's a fun tradition! Sorry your kids wouldn't cooperate for a photo this year.
    • mywisecrafts
      @AJK thank you!!!!
      @Lillyia yep... they like Starbucks so it’s a rare treat because I refuse to spend more $ on their drinks than mine!! Lol!!! Thank you my friend!!
      @bestcee thank you!!!
      Lillyia and RJMJ like this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...Lillyia Is Correct!...Your Work Has SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Many Wonderful! & BRILLIANT! Layers!...This Collage Is No Different!...I Love How You Extracted Your Kiddos!...Starbucks?!...You Really Do Love Coffee!...I Love The Door You Subbed In!...It Looks Great!...You'd Never Know The Difference Unless Told!...Love The Globe!...& The Math Scrawl Equation Just Above!...:agree :byay :cheer :compcoffee :dance :funfun :giggle :like :heartslub
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ Yes I really do love my coffee!!!! Lol...... kids just want the Frappuccino’s..... lol. And of course I needed a vintage feel with the door..... lol....
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).