Cinziahart_journal_sept2020
Cinzia, Sep 19, 2020
trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      this is a very cool way to organise and illustrate your list - but on another note, i know there's thousands in your position because borders are closed & the limited flights are bumping people and seats are ridiculously expensive with state and federal travel caps (even within Aust, some of the state borders are still closed) so i feel bad for you!
      trekmom and Cinzia like this.
    • Cinzia
      @bellbird yes I know there are many more way worse than I. I have somewhere to live but ironically I will lose my government job soon because I cannot get back. My husband cannot leave Australia, at least I have the "freedom" of movement with a Canadian passport. Anyway I have decided to try and improve my overall health, be patient, breathe and try not to freeze to death...lol
      trekmom likes this.
    • bellbird
      lol yes not freezing to death should take priority, i didn't realise he was still here & your work arrangements, i'm so sorry, that must make it all the worse; i'm glad you can scrap wherever you are :)
      Cinzia likes this.
    • trekmom
      fantastic! Love this.
      Cinzia likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love this - the way you have the journaling in the circles and an art doll for each. Winters in Winnipeg are pretty harsh! I hope you are able to get home before that happens. Great page!
      Cinzia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cinzia
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    179.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).