KarenW

Karen

Karen
KarenW, Sep 15, 2020
Description:
A sample for this month's Pink reptile Designs blog challenge!

Pink Reptile Designs - Like Mother Papers, Captivated Elements and Alpha, Exhale elements, Flaws and All Elements
    • michele hillam
      Love your journaling and page....I feel your pain! Love the layering and color choices. Maybe you could go by a middle name or nick name (although sometimes nick names are given to us by snarky older brothers which might not help).
      KarenW likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I don't like what some people have done to the name Karen!
      It's not right and is downright RUDE!
      [​IMG]

They should practice what they preach and stop using Karen in a derogatory way. Karen is a lovely name. They wouldn't want to be categorized in a stereotypical way, so they shouldn't do it to others. Ok, I'll get off my soap box. :backing

You've scrapped this beautifully. I'm so glad you can laugh about it and like you said hopefully it'll go away and you can ride this one out uneventfully.
      KarenW likes this.
    • KittyY
      Hi Karen! You seem really fun to me!!!
      KarenW likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful page and love your journaling-
      I can understand your thoughts very well♥
      KarenW likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great journaling and pretty layout. I wasn't aware of the Urban dictionary and the negativity they give to the name. And I certainly don't agree with it.
      KarenW likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A fun challenge! And personally, I like the name Karen.
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW likes this.
    • bellbird
      i might have been living under a rock but i first heard the media using the name Karen in the way your referring to about that woman that had walked the whole of Brighton and the women challenging Bunnings staff about wearing masks in store, and then anyone wanting to talk to the manager. And I thought what a strange name to choose because there's literally at least half a dozen Karen's here, and you, and they, all come across as such wonderful people, and i can only imagine that in some parallel universe & timeline, y'know where 2020 is equally bad but there are slight differences, Karen's are like the gold standard and most revered people and some other name is maligned - glad your friends are reassuring you & so many here have as well! (Awesome page too!)
      KarenW likes this.
    • KarenW
      :goldstars@bellbird thanks, we like to think we are gold standard as well!:giggle:beat
      bellbird likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love your journaling, and I feel your pain. I have never been a fan of name calling, and I wish people would think before they open their mouths. (Like that's going to happen!) It must be so frustrating for you, but I love your attitude in dealing with it. Congrats on the POP award. It is well deserved!
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    KarenW
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).