Description:
Lynn Grieveson, Messy Pockets Boxed 2 Template
Lynn Grieveson,, We Are Golden Papers & Elements
Rachel Jefferies, Pocket Art Signature Kit 6
Rachel Jefferies, Misc Collage Bits 2
Just Jaimee, ST Sept 2020
Electra and katell like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are gorgeous and I love this great design!! The ribbon is such a beautiful touch!!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a stunning display of flowers, a beautiful memorial for your mother :-)
      wvsandy likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful flowers! love this little squirrel ;-) Great design!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous Crepe Myrtle, Sandy! We love them.. I call that one the Raspberry one, as we have 2 of those, a white, a pink and a lavender one. That is so lovely that you planted the one in your yard in memory of your Mother, and so glad it has bounced back after the bad winter damage. Ours bloomed so late this year, and with the rain and wind, sadly the flowers are all over the grass!... I love Lynn's template you used along with all the stitches and bow. Cute crocheted squirrel too.. the "Raspberry" Crepe Myrtle really pops here.. thanks for playing along with the Sept. Random challenge. Your page is beautiful!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Electra
      This is beautiful! Terrific photos and I love the simple way you scrapped them. The stitching adds the perfect touch!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Sep 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).