It was such a relief to get a
photo of the cabin to confirm
that it hasn't been affected
by the creek fire yet.
    • Trish
      so glad it's not in danger. It's beautiful
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Trish Still not out of the woods but we are praying it stays just like this. :)
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      @carrie1977 The skies here in So Cal are getting better and more clear. My sister posted a pic of clear skies in San Fran. Here first posts looked like Mars
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful house! it's yours?
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Trish Yes! Much better here in Fresno, too. It's cool today and we've even had some little showers. The showers are good for the fire but the wind not so much. :(
      Trish likes this.
    • carrie1977
    • bellbird
      your fires are heart breaking to see turning skies red again - we're heading in to fire season here again soon and it's meant to be better for Aust. this summer (more 'la nina' tropical intense rains and humidity than the 'nino' just dry, dusty drought than the last several years) - i'm guessing there's no filter here and that is just the sky colouring now? i recognize the haze and remember the air quality just made normal summer stuff unappealing last year but i'm glad to see for now your cabin is still in one piece
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @bellbird Thank you, Justine. Yes, the sky looked just like that. Even here in town (about 25 minutes from the lowest point of the fire) the sky has this orange haze to it. I woke up last Sunday and even the inside of my home had the orange haze feeling. It has been better the last two days as the weather has been cooler and they now have 25% containment. I love seeing that number get bigger.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).