trekmom

Sahin Studios September Recipe Challenge

Sahin Studios September Recipe Challenge
trekmom, Sep 18, 2020
Description:
For this page I used:
Sahin Studios Life Love Soul papers solid 02, paper 08 and 10. Word art No reason.
From the kit called Us: staples.
MOC 2020 stars layer 02
2020 July Freebie layer 02, XXXXX
From Garden Helper: Paint Circle 2
for a total of 5 scrap goodies used.
I chose and hope it's acceptable to the rules to use words to describe my bother in law, he's a man of few words who has faced more adversity in the past 10 years than most, he beat cancer, he had knee replacement, back surgery, his beloved brother died, his mother died, he never stops working and is diligent beyond words. Plus he'd hate my guts if I waxed poetically about his strengths. The man does so much for everyone, I am blessed by being his sister in law.
JennFort and LynnG like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love that you "waxed poetically about his strengths", because this is indeed a strong page filled with love ♥
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you, I'd like to stay in his good graces too. You know?
    • Nemla
      What a compliment, I hope he sees it, and realize how very lucky he is , to be so highly thought of by you. I like the simple LO, as a lover of white space !
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Nemla Thank you. I appreciate your kind words. I'm sorry it took me so long to see your note here.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).