RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-September-Inspiration Challenge-She's Like The Wind

Lynn Grieveson-September-Inspiration Challenge-She's Like The Wind
RJMJ, Sep 18, 2020
Description:
Another Wonderful! Lynn Grieveson Challenge!...Bring Them On!...I Will Never Tire Of All Things & Inspirations...That Are Lynn Grieveson!...I Was Just Browsing Some Of The Designer Challenges...Saw This One & Knew Right Away What I Was Gonna Do...I Recently Purchased Some Of Lynn's Wonderful! Templates!...& Her "Gently" Templates Were The Ticket Here For This Challenge...Frankly,I Have Never Worked With A Template Like This Before...I Saw A Few Pages Created With It & I Was Intrigued...And I LOVE! Circles!...The Template Was On My Wish List For A Bit...But Now I'm Happy To Say...That I Have This Beauty! In My Stash!...

*I Looked At The Inspirational Layout Here...For Quite Awhile To Get My Proper Inspirations Going...I Wanted To Include As Much Inspiration(s) From Lynn's Page As Possible...A Tall Order?...Perhaps...But I Like A Challenge...So The First Obvious Inspiration Is The Large Photo Circle...[Got That...]...Next...The Banner...[I Got That...]...The Three Smaller Circles Just Above...Yep!...Got That Too!...[Mine Are 3 Flairs...]...There Is Also A Bird Flying There In One Of The Circles Too!...[I Have A Bird Too!...]...The Leaves/Sprigs With The Round Shapes...[I Have That Too!...]...The Influence Of The Flowers Too!...[I Have Flowers Too!...]...There Are Some Brushes & Paint...[I Have Them Too!...]...

*Now Moving Onto My Subject Matter...Since Summer Is Winding Down...& Fall Is Upon Us!...This Layout Is Kind Of Like A Tribute To The Last Beach Days Of Summer/Or Memories Of Summer...Walking On The Beach...Long Summer Dress...A Gentle Breeze Blowing...Not A Care In The World..."And Ever So Gently She Walks Through The Breeze...She's Like The Wind"...Taking It All In...Every Single Little Detail...None Are Too Small...She Sees The Beauty That Is All Around Her...Enveloping Her Senses...Clearing Her Mind....She's Like The Wind...

*For My She's Like The Wind Layout-I Used:

*Look Around-Lynn Grieveson
*Boho Vibes-Lynn Grieveson
*Gently-Templates-Template#1-Lynn Grieveson
    • Angela Toucan
      wow, this is so creative and absolutely stunning.

this is a Froggy Fav
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wooo! So glad this is in the froggy favs! It is gorgeous, through and through. Much love for the photo with wind in her hair. So perfect for a "she's like the wind."
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Angela Toucan ...Left You Some LOVE! In The FF Thread!...This Layout Touches My Heart In Such A Special Way...Being Recognized With A FF For This Layout! Means The World To Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...Thank You! So Very Much! Angela!!!...
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl Good Morning! To You!...Always Glad To See You In My Gallery!...Thanks! For The LOVE!...My Heart Us Filled With Happiness!...:heartlub...
    • trekmom
      This is stunningly beautiful. I simply adore your explanations to go with it too, your creative process is fascinating to read. I am blown away by the beauty of this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a stunning page! Love the horizontal layering!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • katell
      very creative and artsy!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a beautiful but "uniquely you" scraplift you have created. I like your treatment of the photo complete with the circle and that amazing horizontal line of clustering with all the carefully chosen colorful elements. I like the look of realism mixed with artsy that you bring to this layout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Just stunning! Congrats on the Froggy Favorite!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- very creative and absolutely stunning- LOVE it♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    388.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).