michele hillam

Oh, Kay!

Oh, Kay!
michele hillam, Sep 16, 2020
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs -
Exhale Kit (all but some of the Ks)
Captivated, Reflections, Bright Side, Make A Change, Then & Now, Get Your Read On Alphas (the rest of the letter Ks, some recolored)
mirjam, LynnG, Trish and 1 other person like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a lovely tradition. Great layout. I liked reading your story and looking at the 4 generations of ladies with Kay as their middle names.
    • mary kate
      What a nice tradition. I love all your K alphas, and the black and white colour scheme with pops of orange.
    • Trish
      Love all the different alphas used for the letters
    • bellbird
      i see what you did there with the 'oh, kay'! love it and the mix of alphas and design is very cool - are there boy name traditions in the fam or your fam just has girls?
    • michele hillam
      @bellbird Yep! My grandpa, my Dad, my oldest brother, his oldest son and his oldest son all have the middle name of Edward. At least I got Kay! LOL!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'd take Kay too (random fact; i dont have a middle name (parents couldnt agree so i got nothing and then my siblings didn't get middle names either) and to this day, filling out forms and leaving that 'middle name' field blank or adding a dash because 'yes i did see it, i just don't have a middle name' makes me break out in a cold sweat so i was deadset that my kids would have middle names and i easily broke with my parents no middle name tradition)
    • mirjam
      What a beautiful page and awesome tradition Michele!! I hope it will stay a tradition for many decades to come! I also didn't know you had a twin sister!! :D
    • KarenW
      Such a cool page - we have the same tradition with Elizabeth as our middle name (it was also my MIL's middle name so kept both sides of the family happy to keep up this tradition!) Love the pops of orange and the touch of typed paper background - just a gorgeous page - thanks! xx
    • mcurtt
      How sweet! A family tradition. I also hope that it continues. I love the trio of pics to showcase all of the Kays.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).