trekmom

NBK Photo Mosaic Challenge September

NBK Photo Mosaic Challenge September
trekmom, Sep 17, 2020
Description:
They say the third time is a charm, I hope it's true. I had to manually create the mosaic and for this page, I duplicated it so it's on the page 4 times.
I used NBK's: Life Doodles 04, Art Crush # 24 # 21 and Mask 1, Magic Light.
I think I like this third version the best and promise, criss, cross, applesauce, no sarcasm from from, appreciate being told that I didn't follow the rules. I have lots on my plate as does everyone here and scrapping is my stress relief. Also, too much screen time gives me a migraine so there's that too.
NBK Design - Advanced Challenge - September 1-30
    • cinderella
      :byayYour page is awesome! I love the doodled frame, and the magic light is just awesome. Thanks for playing along.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cinderella Thank you so much for helping me and for your kind words.
      cinderella likes this.
    • Nemla
      I think all your pages look great, I have not even done 1.. I like it.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Nemla you are so kind, thank you. I can't wait to see your first page. I believe you will make some lovely art. I admit that I am intimidated by much of the gorgeous art here. I think to myself, I'm not as good as they are, the other people simply have a different style than I do so you don't worry and just jump in the pool feet first and have fun. Make your art for you and no one else.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).