flowersgal

PRD-Chall_Sep2020_flowersgal_web

PRD-Chall_Sep2020_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, Sep 16, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs - September 2020 challenge
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - Fancy Whites (papers); Exhale template; A Beautiful Mess; Flaws and All; Seriously; Heimili alpha
    • Trish
      love your story! beautiful layout
      flowersgal likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Such a cool page!! Love that photo of you and the story behind your name. It is a unique one. I love that big red flower and the scattering of elements!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your story about your name ! Beautiful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LynnG
      I never would have guessed it was your full name, I assumed Patricia too :-) Loved reading this and your lovely page
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      How fun, I didn't know that about you and your name. BTW, we have a number of vinyl LPs for Patsy Cline... Thanks for sharing a bit of Patsy. :-)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh, I thought you were a Patricia...lol!! LOVE your design and to know about your name!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mirjam
      Super cool page Patsy and I loved reading your journaling!!! I am so grateful for Karen to have come up with this challenge and for you guys to be willing to share so much details of yourselves!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KarenW
      Love it! I had an Aunty Pat (Patricia) but she was known as Patsy - love that it is your proper name - it is definitely a name that feels like a hug! :grouphug
    • mcurtt
      Interesting facts about your name. I didn't realize that your birth name was actually Patsy. And yes, we are very familiar with Patsy Cline. DH has recently (within the last year) been purchasing vinyl LPs that he sees in the resale market for her. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).