Claire Grantham

Monthly Muse AJ Challenge: Week 3 - I deserve the best

Monthly Muse AJ Challenge: Week 3  - I deserve the best
Claire Grantham, Sep 15, 2020
Description:
I LOVED the inspiration video for this challenge and was inspired to go a bit off piste..
So what I did was I created a paper collage using ephemera from my stash! It is approx 3x4 inches in size.
[​IMG]
and layered it up, so that I could add collagey elements from my digital stash. I added a photo of me taken today. I had a miserable day today and the phrase 'I deserve the best' on my collage made me actually smile!
I used -
Rachel Jefferies - Sew Happy Collage Bits and Bobs
Mixed Media Monthly Aug 2020 - Music Speaks (Paula Kesselring paper)
paula kesselring and LynnG like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Wow, two super collages. I like how you scanned one of the pieces from the physical collage to include with your digital one.
    • Sokee
      First Im sorry you had a bad day! If we lived closer I would bring you a cuppa of something and we could craft together, that would be fun!
      How fun you did both!! I’m going to do that today too! You just got me in the mood!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @Angela Toucan I was so inspired by the video and I thought it would be fun to do a not quite hybrid piece. Thanks @Sokee that sounds like it would have made my day MUCH better. OOh can't wait to see what you produce.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    419.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).