trekmom

September Photo Mosaic Challenge Take 2 Dandelion

September Photo Mosaic Challenge Take 2 Dandelion
trekmom, Sep 14, 2020
Description:
I wanted to have another try at this photo mosaic challenge. I had to manually create the mosaic and saved it as such which made it easier to go back to it and correct some of the lines not being as good as they could be. This time I didn't use any scrap goodies, only the photos. 49 photos. 48 in the mosaic and 1 in the overlay which I changed to hard light so my dandelion stood out more. This is fun and I might keep trying to get better at it.
Nemla and Claire Grantham like this.
    • flowersgal
      Interesting and I really like the dandelion bloom as the main photo while still being able to distinguish the photos of the contact sheet.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal Thank you, we all have to try to learn new things, I'm trying. I had 100 photos in my mosaic photo folder but manually putting in that many would have made my eyes hurt. I'll keep trying.
    • Claire Grantham
      Oh you did do a second one! I like this one too!! The giant dandelion is great and without scrap goodies I got to see all the great photos in the mosaic!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Nemla
      It looks like you definitely got the challenge idea !
      trekmom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).