trekmom

September Mosaic Photo Challenge

September Mosaic Photo Challenge
trekmom, Sep 13, 2020
Description:
I had to manually create the mosaic and I should have used the enlarging tool to make sure my lines were straighter in it. I like how my dogs photo is on the cat's face, they were buddies when my dog was alive. I used Paula Kesselring's Getting Older Transparent Overlays 1, Lynn Grieveson's Textual Layers Transfer 3 layer 05
and Dinskip Snap Happy Overlays 02.
Nemla and LynnG like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Oh wow! This looks so cool!! I love the mosaic effect! This is so beautifully done!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @IntenseMagic Thank you. I had fun with this, the fire pit in his eye, the best buddy dog who has long since passed by his other eye, I will try to do a better one soon. I lined up the photos better and saved that as another page. I should have used the grid selection tool to line up my photos. I want to look into other programs to scrap now.
    • Claire Grantham
      Love this! Great use of the challenge theme. The garden mosaic is awesome, I love that idea over your kitty pic! I too had to create my mosaic manually as I have PSE.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).