Mingo08

WI-Sheep-and-Wool-Festival-2019

WI-Sheep-and-Wool-Festival-2019
Mingo08, Sep 13, 2020
Description:
For the September 2020 Inspiration Challenge - use only from stash.

Mostly using the kit "Boho Fall" by Mommyish (which I'd never really used!)
Template from Scrapping With Liz - Snapshots from a Blog Hop (probably a NSD freebie) - I use this template a lot!
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant photos and story telling. Sounds like an awesome day.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Wow - so creative!
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • bestcee
      This looks like a really fun adventure! I love the final photo of the sheep all naked.
      Mingo08 likes this.
    • Mingo08
      @bestcee Thanks! Actually, those are newborn baby lamb triplets! It was a clever idea - bring in pregnant ewes, then have them give birth over the five-day event, especially Friday - Sunday, so people could experience all aspects of the sheep. There were milking demos, but I didn't get to those. My dad had milk goats and there was shopping to do! They also had demonstrations about cooking with lamb and sheep cheeses. That's pretty common at these festivals, to give you a full sense of the bounty of these amazing creatures. There were dog trials, too. They don't photograph too well, but are a LOT of fun to watch. Something for everyone. Sad they didn't have it this year....
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mingo08
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    386 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).