trekmom

5 Photo Challenge Random September Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes

5 Photo Challenge Random September Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes
trekmom, Sep 8, 2020
Description:
I used Paula Kesselring's Music kit but I think I didn't save the kit as what she named it because everything just comes up as music. It might be an old kit that is no longer here. I've tried searching for it with no luck.
I looked through at least 12 pages of her products and I want to buy it all. I need to win the lottery soon.
    • Claire Grantham
      Amen to winning the lottery, I try not to look in the store... This is a great way to showcase the x5 photos
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      It looks Like it is from her Music Bundle

[​IMG]

Wonderful page! I love the mix of music papers and the photos of Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes.. so glad you got to see some live music. Love all the blend work and music notes.. well done! Thanks for joining in on the Sept Random Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you for helping me find that kit. Thank you for your kind words also.
      @Claire Grantham Thank you so much. On the bright side, when my kids ask what I want for Christmas, it will be a gift card here.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).