marijke

20-08_lgrieveson_challenge_template-copy

20-08_lgrieveson_challenge_template-copy
marijke, Aug 20, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Design's: template challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/lynn-grieveson-designs-template-challenge.72656/#post-1270291

Lynn Grieveson
Template for the challenge
bee-curious
lboho_vibes
charlie
fasten_it
herne-bay
st-malo
tate

Journaling
A pleasant and refreshing walk in the park of Beervelde. Refreshing, even in these heatwave days - there is plenty of forest and plenty of leafy spots available.
The Park van Beervelde is a must for those who want to enjoy quietly in nature, alone or with friends, in a completely Corona-safe way.

Thanks for looking
trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      The park looks like a lovely place and you have some good photos from there. Lovely layout. I like your use of paints.
      marijke and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      stunning location, beautiful photos and lovely page
      marijke and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Spectacular photos, I wish I was there, your photos bring me along. I love how you framed out the lower right photo in a mask and a frame, it's so great looking. Beautiful page.
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @flowersgal @Angela Toucan @trekmom thank you ladies for your kind words ...

It is a beautiful park and the castle is still inhabited by a count ... Twice a year a large garden fair is organized in the park .. unique plants are offered for sale. With covid 19 this event cannot take place twice ...
    • cookingmylife
      I want to go!! All the photos are wonderful and your method of showing them is just perfect. The paint transfers add so much as well!
      marijke likes this.
    • LynnG
      What a lovely place and a great use of the template :-)
      marijke likes this.
    • katell
      beautiful place! love your lo!
      marijke likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely photos and it looks like a beautiful place to visit (and safe during these pandemic times). I appreciated the translation of your journaling.
      marijke likes this.
    • StefanieS
      It does look like a fabulous day to take a walk, so pretty and I love the trees too. Wonderful way to while away a few hours during a heat wave. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      marijke likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Aug 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).