Inspiration-Chal-Aug-2020

Inspiration-Chal-Aug-2020
Lillyia, Aug 25, 2020
Description:
Twilight Paper by Kim Jensen Designs
Clipartix free clipart
LynnG and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      LOL. So did taking another shot help? I love this layout, love the humor and how you arranged all your photos.
    • Lillyia
      No. @mywisecrafts , it did not! My hair had to grow in a bit before I felt more comfortable in my skin. It's just that my hair is always a mess and whenever I finally concede to sit for a hair appt., I have trouble adjusting to the nice, neat hair do. LOL
    • cfile
      Beautiful photos of you Lilyia! Your new "do" is beautiful and so flattering to you! Love the paper and the collage of selfies! I love seeing how the quote inspired you and love the journaling on paper strips. Well done! Thanks for playing along with the Aug Inspiration challenge!
    • Lillyia
      @cfile Thank you! It was such a fun challenge and perfect for these photos I took about a year ago. I couldn't have thought of a better way to scrap them. Thank you for the challenge idea; it surely worked for me! :)
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).