What makes me happy

What makes me happy
BevG, Aug 30, 2020
Description:
Dezine Templates by Lynn Grieveson
Player One by ForeverJoy
ForeverJoy likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      What a fun memory to scrap. I haven’t played in ages...LOL...I also need to get my own, but there’s something more fun about taking over the kids’ =)
      BevG likes this.
    • bellbird
      i'll have to show this to my DD, i have no idea what her island or DS's one is called but she has talked about watching 'island tours' of other people's islands (and i didn't realise she meant Animal Crossing islands, i thought she was like pretending she was allowed to go on a holiday, even just a small-ish one so i can only imagine how bummed you and Mei are), i don't know about whale sharks but she was collecting tons of tarrantula spiders (and getting bitten or something in the process and i'm like 'how does that make this an enjoyable game?!') Anyhoo, I'm glad you are enjoying it and making plans!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @bellbird - You develop your own island, can travel to friend's islands, and to deserted islands to raid their resources. I have not been to a tarantula deserted island yet. I have seen scorpions on my island occasionally. I am seriously thinking of making a mini scrapbook of "events" with all the pictures I have taken.
    • Angela Toucan
      looks like fun. I'm loving the images and your storytelling is fabulous.
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      How interesting, Bev. I'm not a video gamer so I rarely know what anyone is talking about in that realm. So glad you found something you enjoy that has lifted any depression. I'm doing sudoku with an app on my iPad, reading real books from the library (not open for browsing but you can request books and pick them up outside the library) and scrapping. Cute layout.
      BevG likes this.
    • Karen
      This is so much fun! I love that they went in together and got you a switch and bought you this game. I've heard you mention your love of this game in the forums, and i really love that you scrapped about it here! I told my youngest son about this game since he has a switch and he said he's going to ask Santa for it. :giggle (he's 14)
      BevG likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      :giggle this layout is just AWESOME!!! I love the story- and it's such a cool one to tell!! :hi5
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).