silent ranks

Slogan-shirt-enthusiast

Slogan-shirt-enthusiast
silent ranks, Aug 30, 2020
Description:
Daydreamer by Micheline Lincoln Designs
    • CharlotteM
      LOVE your gorgeous page and idea- i love your t-shirts, are great slogans!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love everything about this page. Someday if the shirts start to wear, you can have them made into a quilt. I've also put a couple of my favorites stretched out in a frame. My favorite Dr. Who shirt is on the wall now.
    • silent ranks
      @trekmom Oh! I love the idea of framing them. I had seen the quilt idea before. I have some that are too big but my husband has claimed a couple of the unisex ones lol
      trekmom likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! I love that you have some many great slogan t-shirts and especially ones that are so clever! Love the one you referenced that said you can dress like a country girl, but can you work like one? I NEED that! I grew up with horses and know the work involved, plus we gardened LARGE scale, so I can totally relate to this. When I was a kid we'd do those fitness tests at school where they'd count the number of situps, pushups and how long you could do a pullup for. I was a string bean, but becuase of all my country work, I was strong! They always underestimated me and I ALWAYS was the last to finish holding my pullups... the jocks hated that! :rofl
    • Karen
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Aug 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    67.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).