The-Dispute

The-Dispute
CharlotteM, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
for the Style-Challenge
.....the dispute.....
"this is the place" by Rachel Jefferies
Text:
My mother loved her brother more than anything, and when the two quarreled, it was twice as bad for her
In the photo, she had just quarreled with her brother when they were both supposed to pose for a picture, they both don't look pleased and she demonstratively turned her back to him
Karen, JenEm, myssp and 4 others like this.
    • cfile
      look at that photo and that expression on their faces.. love that the photo really tells the story and that your Mom told you the story so you could document it. I love the b/w and mint color scheme.. beautiful page Charlotte and a great family heritage page :) I love old photos!
    • trekmom
      That photo is fantastic, you made the perfect page to go with it. I love the hints of color you placed. So well done.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • marijke
      Fabulous photo ... and so beautiful your page! Love the B&W with the mint ...aso love the black paper behind framed photo.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • KarenB
      What a great photo!!! A brilliantly captured moment - their expressions are fab! I love how you kept it monotone with just a splash of green :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful layout and recorded memory. I like your observation about her turning her back on him. This is just priceless and a lovely layout, Charlotte.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Great photo and story! Love the B&W with that gorgeous blue!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely page, nice story telling
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love how the teal pops with the gorgeous layers of b&w with just a hint of kraft... simply stunning! :wub
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • LynnG
      Love this :-)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • JenEm
      That photo makes me smile. Thank you for sharing the story behind the picture. Love the hint of color with the black and white - so eye catching. Beautifully done! :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).