Rikki

Monthly Muse Aug. week 1

Monthly Muse Aug. week 1
Rikki, Aug 15, 2020
Description:
My first page with Affinity Photo. It was a bit of a struggle.

Credits:
Port by The Committed Crafter; Impressionist Transfers 6 by The Committed Crafter; Sharp eyed by Lynn Grieveson; Mermaid Dreams by Sahin Designs;
Dalis, MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • Ga_L
      Stunning page ! You rock the app. Can't wait to see more pages like this one. Thanks for sharing
      Rikki likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Love all the layers, esp the type in the bg.
      Rikki likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful artwork. well done on starting with new software.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      RIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO very happy to see you scrapping!!!!!!!! I think you did awesome for first page with the program!!! I almost got it when Craft Artist stopped selling...but I thought it would be even more difficult than going for PSE....this is great, loe the quote, the way you took the theme and make it into a gorgeous feeling translated into the page (especially for me, the sea and everything in it are more than home!!!!) are we supposed to read the more fading text in the background? ot gonna stop now as I'm rush with time, but would love to know if that is intended as part of the page....!!!! gorgeous a always, I haven't been much around myself but surely missed you!!!!! hope all is well with you guys? it seemed the country was one of the best in dealing with the whole thing? I'm trying to avoid news as much as possible.... so so glad you scrapped!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, thank you for your kind words. Scrapping is on the back burner for me right now as I have been learning a new language (Spanish) for the past year and am quite fanatical about it.
      We have been doing alright so far, yes, we are lucky. The UK not so much, as far as I have heard. And now Brexit is looming! It's all very sad.
      Actually, the writing in the back was just supposed to be "background noise". It is just copied and pasted from a site about the characteristics of cancers. So nothing special in terms of journaling. I am still using PS, but got some Affinity programs (Serif is a really awesome company) and am trying to get used to them. So I thought making a page for your MM is just the right intro into the program.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      we'll catch up properly soon, but if you want help with Spanish, any time, I can do!!!!
      even if just to practice!!!! <3
    • Dalis
      @Rikki OMG... I have no clue what you are talking about. I wouldn't have know that you struggled. The texture and feel of a "real" page is amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Aug 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: