marieElisabeth

1st day outfit BYOC aug 2020

1st day outfit BYOC aug 2020
marieElisabeth, Aug 29, 2020
Description:
Not a well planned photo so the background had to go. Played with blend modes.

Template: Delightful days by L Grieveson
Papers: artCrush no 30 by NBK (#6, 8) & Storyteller aug 2020 by Just Jaimee (#19,18, 10)
Elements: Storyteller aug 2020 by Just Jaimee
Stamp: New school year by Paislee press
Font: Friday vibes
Scrapping with Liz and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      You did a fantastic job taking your daughter out of the other background and into the new one! Extracting? It's fantastic. Beautiful page. I hope your daughter has a healthy and happy school year.
    • flowersgal
      She looks great against the background of your choosing. This is a lovely page with all the soft colors and the splatters of paint and the black squiggle and bars along with the black flair really help draw the eye to the photo.
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great editing of your photo. beautiful paper choices and gorgeous page
    • LynnG
      Wonderful job 'upstyling' the photo background :-)
    • bellbird
      totally one of the bext things about digi that you can make the background go like that and blend modes is another fun thing and i really like the border with the masked edges and ink!
    • cookingmylife
      Such a really pretty page and great work on giving the photo a new background. Blending modes take us to another realm!
    • jk703
      I love the way you edged the BG and used the Flowers and pain splatters. Love what you did to change the BG in the picture too! Welcome to TLP!
    • Angela Toucan
      gorgeous photo, pretty page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    marieElisabeth
    Date:
    Aug 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    233.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).