RJMJ

Scraplift-August-Who Am I?

Scraplift-August-Who Am I?
RJMJ, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
I Wasn't Actually Sure If I Was Gonna Do This Challenge! Or Not This Month!...But After Seeing Some Very Interesting Paper Pages...I Decided To Give It A Go!...Lots Of Great! Layouts!...But This Layout Caught My Attention Right Away!...The Heartfelt Message...And All Those Butterflies...It Took Me Some Time To Figure Out How To Approach My Own Version...But Ultimately I Decided That I Wanted To Go Bigger! Brighter! & Bolder!...Eventhough My Version Is About Feeling Lost...Perhaps Disconnected From Family & Friends?...Perhaps Searching For Answers Due To The Covid-19 Epidemic?...A Crisis Of Conscience?...A Crisis Of Faith?...I Often Feel Lost...& Wonder About My Purpose In Life...I Think We All Do Sometimes...But I Also Wanted My Layout To Be Bright!...Filled With Positivity! Light! And Hope!...Hope! & Positivity! Is Everything!...Hope Is What Keeps Me Going On My Bad Days...And In...My Darkest Moments...

*This Is The Link To The Paper Page That I Scraplifted By Kim Ewins Called Holding On

http://lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com/2014/07/http://lifeisabalancingactx8.blogspot.com/2014/07/

*For My Who Am I? Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2020-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
Smwhite and mywisecrafts like this.
    • keepscrappin
      such a powerful message. love the light streaming through the darkness with him looking up for help from heaven. love it! :wub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Lillyia
      This is AMAZING! I love it, RJMJ. The colors, the rain effect, the turmoil, the sun breaking through the dark rainy clouds, and the butterfly army fluttering around the figure full of concern and compassion... This is POWERFUL! Outstanding job.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Stunning! I love the rain/wind and then the light shining though. Looking up is the only place to find hope and purpose in the midst of the storm. Your well of creativity is bottomless!
      Lillyia and RJMJ like this.
    • Lillyia
      @RJMJ I am so moved by this page that you have become my first Froggy Favorite pick. And believe me, it took some doing because I was pretty confused by the whole posting process at first, but you deserve it. This page is amazing. I don't know how to post a link to the page here, but I am going to give it a try, if it doesn't take you to the right place, I believe it is on page 5. https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/august-froggy-favorites.72467/page-5
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ my friend, when you shared this sneak peek with me earlier, I was in awe.... still am! I absolutely love this LO and @Lillyia beat me to the FF. Well deserved FF. So much hope and positivity radiating from this LO. We all get lost and we usually figure it out...... We all have purpose and one of your purposes today was to share this ray of sunshine with us! :ballonhang:bk:heartslub:heartlub:heartlub:heartslub:like:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Lillyia ...OMG!...It's So Nice To See You Here!...I'm Slightly Stunned! By This!...And Grateful! To You For Choosing My Layout...As Your Very First FF Here At The Lilypad!!!!!!!!!!!...I Love! What You Said About My Layout!...Your Kind Words Had My Heart...I Love! How You Mentioned That "Butterfly Army"...What A Wonderful! Kind! & Astute! Observation! & Sweet! Thing To Say!...This Was A Profound Observation To Me!...I'm So Glad You Liked My Layout!...I'm Honored That You Chose My Layout As Your 1st FF!...Thank You! So Very Much!...:bk...
      Lillyia likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts Hello! There My Dear Friend!...I Was Happy! To Share My Layout With You First! & Get Your Feedback!...It Means A Lot To Me!...Your Always Kind Words Always Touch My Heart My Friend!..."Awe" "Hope" "Positivity"...Such Powerful! & Kind Words You Have Said To Me!...Thank You! For Your Constant Support! & Friendship! & Your Sincere Words & Observations!...You Are One Of My "Rays" Of Sunshine In My Daily Life My Friend!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...:heartslub...

FYI:LOVE! All The :yourock...Signs!...You Cracked Me Up With This!!!!...Touche!...My Friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:rollin...:rofl... :lmao...:lol...:lol2:happydance2...:happy...:giggle...:circles...:banana...:byay...:bwave...
    • SeattleSheri
      Woweeeeeee! ❤️
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
    • Angela Toucan
      wowzers!
      This is absolutely amazing, incredible artwork, stunning colours, beautiful design - wow!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    616.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).