Lillyia

Journal-challenge-aug-2020

Journal-challenge-aug-2020
Lillyia, Aug 25, 2020
Description:
Origin Kit by One Little Bird
LynnG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fun photo of your grands and I enjoyed reading your journaling about the adventure. Lovely layout. I like the design and the greens which relate to the outdoors.
    • Karen
      Oh that is so great! I wish our online schooling involved a field trip last spring. My kids needed to get out of the house more then! I love your fun picture. You can tell they were having fun. Great journaling to tell all about it too! :agree
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal and @Karen Thank you so much for your sharing your observations. Journaling our family's experiences is my main goal with scrapping. It's great to have the challenges; they provide so much inspiration and motivation.
      Tronesia and Karen like this.
    • Tronesia
      It looks like they enjoyed it. Your grands are all so cute!! Great layout!!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      perfect online school break and PE adventure. Fabulous photo, lovely page
    • HeatherB
      What a fun break from online school - love that you called it a field trip. Your grandchildren looks like they are enjoying themselves. I loved reading your journaling, great way to document this adventure!
      Lillyia likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).