Sharon-Dewi

Hakuna Matata Beach Day

Hakuna Matata Beach Day
Sharon-Dewi, Aug 25, 2020
Description:
Pictures of my brother's beautiful family while spending a day at the beach together.

To create this layout I used the following kits from the "Project Mouse: Animal" collection by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs:

- Project Mouse (Animal): Elements
- Project Mouse (Animal): Papers
- Project Mouse (Animal): Cards
- Project Mouse (Animal): Word Snips
- Project Mouse (Animal): Photo Overlays
- Project Mouse (Animal): Enamel Pins
- Project Mouse (Animal): Artsy

And a tag from "Project Mouse: Embellishments" to display the QR-code on to a movie with my nephew walking in the sea and being hit by a huge wave.
JennFort likes this.
    • norton94
      Awww this is adorable! I love this colorful and summer vibing page! Thanks so much for coming to play. Your brother has a sweet family
    • bellbird
      totally adorable and i love how you used the word arts in this kit and your shadowing is awesome!
    • FarrahJobling
      What a fun day at the beach...I LOVE the hat <3
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the love you have for your brother and his family first off! Just precious! and then this page is an explosion of happy! I really love the dual frame for the instructions! great!
    • cfile
      Preicous page and adorable hat... I love the beautiful family page here of your brother's family.. well done! Great use of frames too.. I love that photo of your nephew that is your main focus!
    • keepscrappin
      what a great idea to use the pm animal kit for a beach page! it's perfect with your adorable photos
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Aug 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    721.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).