Iris by Sara Gleason
Wheels & Hills Elements by Elif Sahin Designs
Wheels & Hills Papers by Elif Sahin Designs
Tranquil Elements by Elif Sahin Designs
Sprinkles v.40 by Valorie Wibbens
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes
Tissue Textures #3 by Anna Aspnes
    • jenn mccabe
      oh how i love your pages and your photos!!! this is exquisite in every last detail. i love the layered photo in the frames/blocks and then the beautiful soft mask! the bits of green PP match and bring out the photo's tones so nicely. gorgeous layout!!!
      JenEm likes this.
    • bellbird
      i agree with Jenn - you are a master at blending and framing and i love that perfectly placed geotag and the sweet little vine winding it's way across the bottom!
      JenEm likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous layout. Love the blending, the framing and the other touches of green.
      JenEm likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- stunning, I love the way the photo merges from the sharp foreground to the back into the blended background, it looks really great .... I would really like to lift that♥
      JenEm likes this.
    • LynnG
      Just stunning! Jumped right out of the gallery at me :-)
      JenEm likes this.
    • cfile
      This is absolutely gorgeous Jen! I love the blending of the larger portion of the photo and then the framing of several parts of the photo... really is beautiful and you know I love landscape pages with mountains and forests!! Absolutely beautiful!
      JenEm likes this.
    • esahin
      This is amazing! I love how you extended your photo onto the background. And those scattered embellishments are looking as if they are moving together with the wind :love:beat Beautiful!
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Aug 13, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    301.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).