bbymks5

Too Early!

Too Early!
bbymks5, Aug 17, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Sometimes Prickly and Find Peace Template
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Yessssss! While mine doesn't have a phone yet..... I have that same problem here. Definitely can relate.....and definitely need the coffee before I respond to some of her comments..... some days I have to wait until its acceptable to drink wine!!! LOL. I love this..... I think I have this kit and just haven't used it yet.... LOL.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      using a screen shot for the photo is a great idea to document these days.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I like that you are recording some of daily little challenges you have to deal with. Great use of the photo of the screenshot to illustrate what you are saying in your journaling. Lovely layout and Sometimes Prickly is a great kit choice.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @mywisecrafts @Angela Toucan @flowersgal This was an email my daughter sent to her teacher and I yesterday while doing remote learning at the school in the learning lab; she had a gifted student survey she needed to fill out and email back by Friday. So embarrassing!!
    • cookingmylife
      Life 2020! god help us all! great page with the screenshot and a story about attitude.
    • LynnG
      Oh dear ;-) Good learning opportunity though. Gorgeous design here. PS LOVE her name!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    538.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).