Soul-gardening_august
CharlotteM, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
NBK Design Document Your Summer Challenge - August 1-30
....soul gardening August......
Credits:
"sunny side" by NBK- Designs

journaling:
I found real beach rye in a shop, I only know this plant from the Baltic Sea, it is a real dune plant. it can also be grown in the garden.
I bought 2 and placed it to the right and left of the chair and filled it with sand at the top and put shells in for decoration.
Now when I sit in my chair, I look into the garden and the small pond and feel the prickly plants with my hands and now I feel like I'm at the Baltic Sea ... it's perfect ....
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I had to stop and read your journaling here after looking at your double page spread. Lovely mix of photos and papers and journal cards.

That is a great idea, using plants and shells and your pond to remind you of the Baltic. Our back deck, currently is off limits. We have a second batch of robins in the same nest on top of our light fixture at the back door. They will probably be able to fly in the next week or so, and then we can sit out there once again.
      MrsPeel and CharlotteM like this.
    • marijke
      Vacation at home ... the new normal ... great idea Charlotte and a beautiful page ... Summer and yellow ... perfect combination.
      MrsPeel and CharlotteM like this.
    • CharlotteM
      thank you♥
      @mcurtt yes, I understand that then you wait until the little ones are out of the nest, I would do the same
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      as I said on the double, marvelous in every possible way, not only the wonderful way in which you make a work of art of the pages, but also having a glimpse into your beautiful life, all makes my heart sing!!!!! Like Marilyn, I had to come read the journaling here after stopping in the double pager.... thanks for sharing so much beauty with your talent!!!!![​IMG]
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥ thank you so much♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).