August Journaling Challenge

August Journaling Challenge
trekmom, Aug 17, 2020
Description:
I used:
Forever Joy's Hydrangea kit.
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      I LOVE this! I've recently have forayed into gardening and discovered that now that I have more patience with it, I LOVE it and find it very therapeutic. I find myself talking to the plants....encouraging them to be strong! LOL. This LO speaks to me. Worthy of a Froggy Fave my friend!
      trekmom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous large photo and lovely layout.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mywisecrafts thank you so much. I tend to plant many perennials because they come back every year. I have a small yard filled with Hydrangea, Lilacs, Butterfly bushes, Godzilla Hostas, (My nickname for the Hostas because they get to be 3 feet tall.) Roses, and more. I really like this photo, I took it with my camera, not my cell phone. I stalk the bees and other insects. I need to figure out about the Froggy Favorites and who can do this?
      @flowersgal Thank you very much. I bet you and I could talk gardening for hours.
    • marijke
      Beautiful page and love the big photo ... you garden must be awesome ...
      trekmom likes this.
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous photo! I love how close you were able to get to that bee! I'm sure they all love that you plant them so many great flowers to enjoy too!

also... anyone can post a layout they love in the Froggy Favorites! If you see a layout you love, go ahead and post one in the thread for the month and tag the creator. :agree
      trekmom likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the froggy fav, it's so deserving! i can't get over the details on the flowers and bee with the shallow depth of field... simply stunning!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Karen Thank you, I stalk the bees and take so many photos.
      @keepscrappin Thank you very much.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).