Soul-gardening_double-page

Soul-gardening_double-page
CharlotteM, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
NBK-Design Challenge document your summer
double page-soul gardening
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lillyia
      I really like your layout on that bright yellow background. I especially like the panels with with the background papers and writing.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Awesome bird shots and photos from your garden. I love it all (from one nature lover to another). :-)
      CharlotteM and Lillyia like this.
    • Ferdy
      oh, I really love that bright yellow, amazing take on the challenge!! love your photos!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      So bright and fun! I love the yellow background. Such a great way to showcase your photos!!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      honestly, is impossible to come to your gallery to comment in just one page!!! You have talent that gives every page dimension, elegance and beauty, here not just all those attributes, but I see and feel through your journaling that we share the love for plants .....your chair is so beautiful!!! we don;t have our own garden but have the communal ones , I used to have tons of plants in our kitchen patio/balcony style space that looks into those gardens , at the moment we only have herbs in our kitchen window inside, but already started planing the refurbish of the lil patio to get plants back in...love the way you decorated and the double pager is absolutely
      amazing!!!!![​IMG]
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      ♥ thank you sooo much♥ -
      I think that plants "expand the heart and make the soul happy"♥
    • jaye
      what pretty photos and that yellow background really gives them a wonderful pop.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).