Mielz

Varen in de Gorge du Verdon | August20 Template Challenge

Varen in de Gorge du Verdon | August20 Template Challenge
Mielz, Aug 16, 2020
Description:
This layout is way out of my comfort zone! It was a real challenge for me, but fun to do!
(I added an extra frame)
We had already watched the Gorge du Verdon from above, but now we wanted to boat in it. DD1 dearly wanted to kayak, we took a pedal boat. At first it was busy with boats, but further down the gorge it became quieter and quieter. Breathtakingly beautiful!

Lynn Grieveson:
Treasured Bloghop 2017 (paper)
Fade Out Templates
Scrap Express No.194 (border)
Asby kit
Bird Seed Kit
Aquarius Kit
Blue Skies Ahead Kit
Tate Kit
Santa Cruz Kit
Snug as a Bug Kit
This Life Here Kit
Sharp Eyed Kit
Light Me Home Kit
Splash of Summer Kit
Quiet Life Kit
Brand New Day Kit

TFL!
G.J., Erin2 and trekmom like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant page - you rocked it, so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone. That place looks awesome.
      Mielz and trekmom like this.
    • flowersgal
      Gorgeous layout and the photos are terrific. I love the way you chose to accent with paints and tiny flowers. If you hadn't mentioned it, I certainly would have had no idea that this was not something that came completely natural to your usual scrapping. Great job!
      Mielz likes this.
    • MaggieMae
      This is awesome! Your list of what you used is awesome, too! :)
      Mielz likes this.
    • Mielz
      @MaggieMae I don 't know how it happens, it seems I pick just one or two items from each kit to use in my layout. :D
    • cookingmylife
      I had no idea that this might have been in France except for the name! Wow - your broke your own comfort level ceiling beautifully! And that list of credits? :faint2
      Mingo08 and Mielz like this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous and a very harmonious page, the photos are terrific!
      Mielz likes this.
    • Mingo08
      Fantastic use of the template! Love how your background enhances the photos - it really makes you "see" that beautiful water color! I'll add my kudos to that list making... *beyond my capabilities, no doubt!*
      Mielz likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you made the template your own with rotation and the extra frame. Lovely photos!
      Mielz likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous take on the template, I would never guess this was a challenge for you.
      Your layout makes it look super easy.
      Thanks for playing along with our challenge again this month.
      Mielz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Mielz
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    425.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).