amandac

August Monthly Muse- Week#1 - White Rabbit!

amandac, Aug 14, 2020
Description:
My spirit animal has to be the White Rabbit at the moment! I feel like I am always running late for everything! I can't seem to catch up!
Credits:

Mixed Media Monthly: This Is Me (For Now) by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynn Grieveson & Little Butterfly Wings
The Path I'm On: Mixed Media Artistry by M3-Addons & Rachel Jefferies
Feelings (elements) M3 July 2020
by M3-Addons & Little Butterfly Wings
sbpoet, Dalis, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • janedee
      Super cute and whimsical!
      amandac likes this.
    • bellbird
      Marvellous! :beat
      amandac likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fun page
      amandac likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This has such a great feel. As @janedee said, It's whimsical!
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear Amanda!!!!!!! you have no idea how happy this makes me....what you said, that I finally got you back scrapping....best compliment EVER I can hear.... I myself haven't been around much but have missed you most definitely, having your pages embellishing the gallery is the best we can have!!!!!! Love the theme you chose, and the feeling that this all brings is not just the beauty of the art visually but the whole thing that combines the seriousness with the fun, and is perfection!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! Hope you guys are doing as well as one can be in this crazy world of ours !!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Dalis
      omg Amanda, This is so cute, and I am not sure why I don't have this kit. I need it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    amandac
    Date:
    Aug 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).