RJMJ

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-August 2020-Special Edition-Connections

Rachel Jefferies-Mixed Media Challenge-August 2020-Special Edition-Connections
RJMJ, Aug 3, 2020
Description:
Happy 2 Year Anniversary Rachel!...Thank You! For The Wonderful Kit!...I Was Eager To Complete My Layout!...

Being Connected/Feeling Connected Is Always A Wonderful! & Important Feeling!...But Now In These Covid-19 Days!...Connectivity Seems So Much More Important!...Whether You Live In The City/Country Or Anywhere Else In Between...We All Rely On Technology To Stay In Touch With People We Care About...It Seems Somehow Now More Important Than Ever To Keep In Touch...I Too Rely On My Computer To Stay In Touch With Those I Care About!...

My Layout Speaks To This & Also On A More Global Level Too!...Do You See What I See?...Do You Not Agree?...Standing Tall & Looking In The Mirror My Lady Friend Is...In My Layout...Questioning This Very Notion?...The Letter "E" On Her Tattooed Chest...Represents..."Everyone"...Although Upside-Down...To Represent The Upside-Down World We Live in Today!...You Can See Her Reflection...A "Reflection" On Our Current Times...And On Herself...A Little Bit On The Grungy Side Of City Life...The Angst...The Struggle Perhaps...We All Struggle To Keep In Touch With Our Loved Ones...She Slowly Seems To See...That We Are All Connected In Some Way To Each Other?..Whether Through Social Media/Facebook/Instagram/UTube/Pinterest/Messenger/Any/All & Many More Platforms That I Haven't Mentioned...Not To Forget To Mention...In Our Case...The Lilypad!...What Would We Do Without Our Phones? Our Computers?...Our Tablets?...Would We Go Crazy?...Would We Miss These Things?...Of Course We Would!...We All Have Come To Rely On Technology...Whether We Realize It Or Not?...I Know I Didn't Think I Did...But Now I Know Since Covid-19 Especially...I Wouldn't Want To Think About Life Without My Computer!...I Wouldn't Be Able To Communicate With All Of My Friends!...I Wouldn't Be Able To Post My Layouts!...I Would Be Cut Off From The Scrapbooking Community!...E-Mail!...Messenger!...Oh! No!!!!!!!!!!!...And That Would Indeed Be A Very! Very! Very! Very! Sad Day [LIFE]...Indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*For My Connections Layout-I Used:Rachel's New Mini!:

*We Are All Connected-Rachel Jefferies
    • RJMJ
      @ajm...Thank You! For Stopping By!...I Too Love Your Work!...Thanks! For The "Wow! & The "Fabulous"!!!...:cheer...:D...:beat...
    • redplaid3
      Wow, great feel. Like op art! Just amazing!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I would be lost without the TLP and people like you! Thank you so very much for the sincere and beautiful note you left for me in the challenge thread. I love your layout, and the explanation behind it, love the stamps i can see a peek of in the background and the intensity of the layering, it makes me feel secure and that we are tightly bound to each other. Thank you for taking part in the challenge :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Stunning page ! Love the use of the word strips. Thanks for sharing
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Rachel Jefferies ...Hello! There!...OMG!...Thank You! So Much For Your Very Kind Words!...I Love! Your Designs! So Very Much!...I Truly Meant Every Word I Said!...& More!...I Feel A Certain Kinship To Your Designs Rachel & You!...Your Designs Are Filled With Hope,Faith,Love,Inspiration,Positivity,Honesty & Strength!...They Have Helped Me To Express My Feelings...[Through My Layouts...]...Ever So Poignantly!...I Am Constantly Inspired By Your Incredibly! Fresh! & Creative Designs!...I Have A Lot Of Your Collections In My Lilypad Stash!...But No Matter How Many I Acquire!...I Just Seem To Want Them All!!!...LOL!...Always Something To Ponder! & Make Me Think Outside The Creative Box!...Always! Fresh! & Innovative!...Look Forward To Your New! Stuff Each Time!...[Eventhough I Can't Afford It All!...]...LOL!...I Wish I Could!!!...Happy Anniversary! Once Again!...& Here's To Many More Wonderful! Designing Years To Come!!!...Hearts & Hugs!...Rhonda...:bk...:heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @Ga_L ...Hi! There!...Thank You! For Stopping By...I Love Your Template! & Page Designs!...Appreciate! The Wonderful Comment You Have Left Here!!!...:heartlub...
      Ga_L likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @redplaid3 ...Hey! There!...Nice To See You Here Again!...Thanks! For Your Lovely Comment!...:heartlub...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    514.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).