RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-August-Makes Me Happy-Chocolate Truffle Sweet

Journaling Challenge-August-Makes Me Happy-Chocolate Truffle Sweet
RJMJ, Aug 11, 2020
Description:
Great Challenge!...I Usually Don't Like Journaling Challenges!...Not My Forte...But I Liked The Idea For This Challenge!...Scrap About Something That Makes You Happy!...Lots Of Things!...Yes!...But I Knew What I Was Gonna Scrap About...Some Of You May Know That I Have A Lot Of Food Allergies/Sensitivities...I'm A Celiac & I Can't Eat Dairy Either!...So No Gluten & No Dairy!...Life Can Suck A Lot When It Comes To My Limited Food Choices...But Sometimes There Is Some Fun! Sweet! Surprise! Things! That Always Make Me Happy!...Now That Being Said...I Don't Get To Eat Ice Cream Every Day Like A Lot Of People Do!...With All My Sensitivities...There Aren't A Lot Of Ice Creams Out There For Me & They Are Really! Really! Expensive! For Not A Lot Of Product!!!...But Once In Awhile I Get A Surprise! Treat From My Hubby!...& Since Today's My Birthday!...He Surprised! Me With A Container Of My Favorite Choice!...Dark Chocolate Truffle!...OMG!...Doesn't It Just Sound Decadent!...So I Am Journaling About My Happy! Birthday! Sweet! Treat!...Happy Birthday! To Me!!!...

*For My Chocolate Truffle Sweet Layout-I Used:

*The New! BYOC August 2020-#Connected-Bundle By Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2020-This Is Me(For Now)-Little Butterfly Wings(1)
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • bellbird
      love how you used the frame here behind the icecream and the gesso adds extra artsy fun to your layering here!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      Such a fun page and so much to discover! LOVE!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      Happy belated birthday and what a delicious treat from your hubby! It sounds amazing and I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy some ice cream that fits within your allergies too! That makes it extra special! Perfect kit to scrap this, especially with those adorable mini flair emojis!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • JenEm
      Hope your birthday was a great one! I love the way you have documented this. Dark chocolate truffle ice cream sounds heavenly! Love the grungy feel of your page and all the layers. Belated Happy Birthday to you! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ My Friend!!!! You really should do more journaling. You are so great at it! I love how you connect everything and bring it together. I love this. You know I always love layering and blending. I love the mixed media style. I just LOVE this!:ballonhang I'm going to hang out here a little while.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Mingo08
      Just a quick glance in your gallery and I knew this was a "happy" page! I'm rather taken with the depth of everything - from the "outer" layers of the flairs/emoji/ice cream bucket to the engraved stars. Happy belated birthday!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    976.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).