Ciambella

Vincent - Guggenheim NYC

Vincent - Guggenheim NYC
Ciambella, Aug 9, 2020
LynnG and Claire Grantham like this.
    • cookingmylife
      Good pulling of the colors from the painting! Ah the Guggenheim! wish I could spend a day there ...NOW!
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Lillyia
      I really like how you spiced up the template with the accent colors, and all the little touches here and there that add interest without distracting from the photos. The clean, uncluttered look puts the focus right on the photos and they deserve it because they are beautiful, bright and clear.
      Ciambella likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love that you included a great photo of the museum and one of you in this page. Another lovely layout.
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely display of your photos and the painting. I like how you've taken colours from the painting for your papers.
      Ciambella likes this.
    • Ciambella
      @cookingmylife - same! We had a little over an hour to spend at the Guggenheim that day and only stumbled upon the impressionist/post-impressionist paintings five minutes before closing time! While my companion sought out the Monets and Cezannes, I was entranced by Van Gogh's piece. It was love at first sight!

@Lillyia - in all honesty, @LynnG created a foolproof designed template album perfect for travel photos! Just fill in the blanks and voila! Pretty page ;)

@flowersgal - this was during the time where memory cards only went up 64MB you have to be judicious with snapshots. These were the only two documentations of the visit!

thank you all!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Ciambella
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).