mcurtt

2020-08_August-TLP_AJ-Week2_Blended-Fauna_web

2020-08_August-TLP_AJ-Week2_Blended-Fauna_web
mcurtt, Aug 11, 2020
Description:
Rebecca McMeen - Jax, Lola Rose Too. Pink Reptile Designs - Lazy Day. Lynn Grieveson - H is for. Little Butterfly Wings - Soak Up the Sun.. NBK Design - Fake Zebra.
MrsPeel, LynnG, sbpoet and 1 other person like this.
    • Dalis
      yes! OMG, she is so sweet looking!!!!! So unique! Did you have fun?
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Dalis Once I had a plan, yes. But sometimes it is best to ignore it all until you get some inspiration. So that's what I did. I read your challenge and then did nothing until tonight. I still may dink with the quote (different fonts, etc), but for now I'm happy with her. Thanks for the challenge. :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • flowersgal
      She is adorable. Such a clever and fun creation with the butterfly, balloon and bow adorning her and that vine of flowers entwining her feet.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Dady
      I love your fun creation!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my goodness, I love this so much! I got such a kick out of this, Marilyn!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Bravo Marilyn!!!!!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      This is the cutest!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ahhh my friend..... I don't ever tire of coming to your gallery.... your creativity7 lifts my spirits, inspires me and gives me smiles that come from the heart!!!!!! I also agree with waiting until inspiration hits....and yours every time is fabulous!!!!!! She is cute, the collage kind a thing you built gives dimension and those colors fun, happiness!!!! gorgeous take, my lovely!!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).