flowersgal

NBK_Aug2020_challenge_web

NBK_Aug2020_challenge_web
flowersgal, Aug 8, 2020
Description:
NBK August 2020 Challenge
Credits:
NBK - Art Crush 18 - papers; Art Crush 19 - ABP; Springbreak magic lights; Art Crush 4 - gesso pieces; Art Crush 28 cards
Donitab likes this.
    • bellbird
      couldn't agree more! love the mixed media background with the newsprint and all running behind all the summer colour and deliciousness in your photos (the okra down the bottom being my only real exception to that statement :giggle)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - well as a Southern gal, okra is a delight -- fried, steamed, with tomatoes, in gumbo, etc. -- but I am aware it's not everyone's cup of tea so to speak. Now I tried fennel for the first time and I will not be buying it again. Not my cup of tea!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @flowersgal lol it's very aniseedy but good mixed with onion celery & apple as a side dish & I'd take it any day of the week over the okra!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @bellbird - I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this one! :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Okra - no. Fennel - yes. :-) I can't get past the consistency of okra... But your pic of the okra looks nice. :-) Love the assortment of fresh veggies displayed here.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Electra
      I love this Patsy! I'm with the others though, okra and I are not friends!:box
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Yummy looking veggies! Love your arrange of the pictures.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • jaye
      what a delicious page!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).