RJMJ

Photography Challenge-August-A Zest For Life

Photography Challenge-August-A Zest For Life
RJMJ, Aug 11, 2020
Description:
Certainly An Interesting Challenge!...I Certainly Don't Do Panoramic Photos Either!...The Style I Do Doesn't Really Call For Them That Much!...But I Like The Different & Interesting View You Get! & How It Opens Up Some Different Composition Options!...

It's The Dog Days Of Summer Here Where I Live!...Every Day! Is In The 40's...[Degrees...That Is!...]...Hot! & Sticky!...I Love Lemon Visuals! In The Summertime!...Those Bright! Fun! Lemon-y! Circles! Of Happiness!...Lemons Always Remind Me Of Summer & Happiness!...So There Are A Lot Of Fun! Lemons! Here In This Layout!...& Lemon WA & References!...With An Emphasis On "A ZEST" For Life Mantra...The Idea Here Is To "SQUEEZE" The Day!...Make Each Day Count!...Do What Makes You Happy!...Why Put Off What You Can Do Today?...Live In The Moment!...Count Those "LEMON" Blessings!...& Go Enjoy! Those "LEMONS"...& Perhaps While You're At It...Drink Some Delicious "LEMONADE" Too!!!...

*For My Zest For Life Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2020-Squeeze/Lively/Zest-Little Butterfly Wings-Lynne-Marie-Paula Kesselring-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-Add-On-January 2020-Squeeze/Lively/Zest-Little Butterfly Wings
*PT-Color Styles-Style 12-NBK Design
*August 2020 Freebie|Page Draft Template-The Nifty Pixel
Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      awesome layout. Love all the bright colors and the filter you did on the photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • marijke
      Fabulous design ... love the bright yellow and red - ... beautiful photo and great phototreatment!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    432.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).