DesignerChal-Aug-2020
Lillyia, Aug 7, 2020
Description:
Boho Sunshine Kit - Kim Jensen
Aug 2020 Challenge Freebie - Kim Jensen Designs
Stamped Stitches by K Pertiet
mywisecrafts and LynnG like this.
    • flowersgal
      Great quilt with those soft blues and grays and it is a perfect backdrop for that wonderful vintage photo. Was this the time when one would say you are the "cat's pjs"? That was a weird expression, I know, but at the time it was an ultimate compliment.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love your quilt look and how that one paper seems to match her outfit!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I love these blues and greys with the black and white photo. Love the choice of WA too! What a beautiful layout and great use of the template.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • mmbstaley
      Love the blue and gray color scheme - very striking, but still with a soft edge, to highlight your fab photo!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @flowersgal Thank you. I have heard the expression, 'the cat's meow', but this is the first I've heard the cat's pj's. Funny expressions, for sure. But I am happy to accept it as a compliment. :)
    • Lillyia
      @wvsandy Sandy, I have you to thank for the idea of removing the shadow. If I could have put a few wrinkles in the 'quilt' I might have convinced myself it really was a quilt. :) My sister, the quilter, appreciated my efforts. Thank you!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @garrynkim Well, THANK YOU! I am glad to hear that you think the colors work well with that photo. I try, but sometimes I do think I am color challenged. :)
    • Lillyia
      @mmbstaley Thank you. Wasn't sure if it worked as these are not my usual colors to work with.
    • KimJ
      What a fun photo, and wonderful use of color and pattern to support it! I love the soft palette with the pop of brighter color in the cluster! Terrific page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @KimJ Thank you Kim. You've designed such a beautiful kit, great colors and pattern, and the template was a fun way for me to connect with my sister, whose photo I used because she is a quilter. So perfect!
      KimJ and mmbstaley like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Aug 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: